As a valued patient of InVision Eye Health, we appreciate the trust you place in us and want to inform you about how we are addressing the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
We are closely monitoring events in our local community and continuously updating our policies and protocols as a result of new information.
Please know that our office is following all recommended guidance from public health authorities, including best practices for hygiene, infection control and medical professional team health. We feel confident in our ability to continue seeing patients and providing primary care according to the Tradition of Quality Care that you have come to expect and deserve.
Our highest priority is to keep all of our patients and staff as safe as possible.
We have procedures in place to ensure a safe visit for our patients and employees. Safety precautions we have undertaken include:
- All patients will need to completed a COVID-19 Pandemic Essential Eye Exam and Treatment Consent Form
- Please bring your mask
- Please do not bring additional family members unless you are the primary caregiver for the patient
- Frame shopping will be by appointment only. You will be permitted to have one guest with you. Our office will text and call with details of your personal fitting 48 hours before your visit.
- No walk-in frame shopping permitted during this sensitive time
- We will provide hand sanitizer for patients at check-in
- We will continue to exercise “social distancing” in our office
- Vendors, visitors, observers, and other non-essential individuals will not be granted access to our office
- We will continue to maintain a robust sanitation routine to ensure our patient and staff areas are clean and follow infection control guidelines
- Please help keep everyone safe (staff and patients) by staying home if you are experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath
We are privileged to serve you and will continue to provide the highest level of quality care and communication around COVID-19. If you have any questions about this notification or your upcoming appointment, please call our office.
Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty as we work together to fight this virus.
Dr. Brenden White